The AMP-2nd Chance STEM Study Award is an initiative to encourage Malay/Muslim students who is in the STEM-related courses to do well holistically and prepares well to be part of the STEM-related workforce in future.
Five successful applicants will be awarded $2,000 each.
Application for the AMP-2nd Chance STEM Study Award 2017 is now closed.
- Applicant must be a Singapore citizen
- Applicant must be a full-time Malay/Muslim undergraduate studying in the following degree programmes at a local university:
- Data Science & Analytics
- Systems/ Software/ Computing Engineering
- Computer Science/ Computing
- Information Engineering & Media/ Information Security
- Information & Commuication Technology
- Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- Applicants must be currently in the 2nd to 4th year of studies
- Gross Per Capita Income must not be more than $2,000 per month (Gross Total Household Income/ No. of household members)
- Good academic standing
- Active co-curricular activities/ community service involvements would be advantageous