Application for the AMP Education Bursary 2016 is now open from 21 March to 18 April 2016.
Click the link below to download the application form:
- Applicant must be a Singapore citizen
- Full-time diploma1 and degree2 students
- Gross monthly household income must not be more than $3,500
- OR monthly PCI must not be more than $700
- Part-time degree2 students
- Gross monthly personal income must not be more than $3,500
- AND age 40 years and below
- First undergraduate degree
- Not applicable for students graduating in year 2016
1 Full-time diploma students from the 5 local polytechnics (Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic) and other recognised institutions (
LASALLE College of the Arts, Nanyang Academic of Fine Arts)
2 Full-time and part-time degree students from the 6 local universities (National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore Institute of Technology and SIM University) and other recognised institutions are eligible to apply. Part-time degree students must be 40 years or below, with monthly income not exceeding $3,500.